- Click Here To Find Out More About:
- Strata Sydney
Even if you have easy access to excellent hospitals and health facilities in the Washington, D.C. area, you or your family members may be better served by home health care professionals. When deciding whether or not to choose home health care Washington DC clients should consider whether they will benefit from the services these experts offer. These include:
1. ELDER CARE MANAGEMENT: Experts at home care agency provide highly trained care managers, who tailor home health services. They often work with physicians, senior housing communities, hospitals, families, and others involved in the well-being of seniors. Case managers assess and plan care, and they screen, arrange, and monitor in-home services. As part of home health care Washington DC managers coordinate with out-of-town relatives, ensure clients get to appointments, and offer family intervention. They will support families and help when seniors need to move in or out of facilities.
2. PERSONAL CARE: If you are recuperating from surgery or have an extended illness, home health care professionals can provide help with daily needs. These include dressing, feeding, bathing, help walking, and hygiene. They assist with lifting, transferring, medication, and range of motion exercises. Personnel will provide companionship, and meal preparation, and will do laundry and light housekeeping.
3. SKILLED CARE: Home health care is often the best option when you need at-home medical treatments and care. SpecialtyCareServices.com professionals are available to offer wound, cardiac, respiratory, and diabetic care. They can ensure that universal safety measures and precautions are used. You may arrange medication management, nutrition therapy, and post-op care. Specialists are available on a live-in or hourly basis.
4. SPECIALIZED CARE: Patients with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s Disease, or dementia often do best when they stay at home, and home health care experts are trained to ensure the best possible quality of life for them. Professionals can tailor programs for those with heart disease, stroke, diabetes, depression, congestive heart failure, and more. They also provide respite services so that caregivers can take a break.
At home health professionals offer a range of services that allow the elderly to live at home and remain independent for as long as possible. They also provide custom care for patients who are recuperating at home, or need skilled and specialized medical services. Visit SpecialtyCareServices.com to know more.